IEEE Malaysia ComSoc/VTS Joint Chapter Virtual Merdeka Run 2020
Running duration validity length: 16th August – 10th September 2020
Registration starts: 16th August 2020
Registration ends: 31st August 2020, 00:00
Winner Announcement: 16th September 2020, 00:00
- Registration link:
2. Submission/Completion (with questions) link:
Term and conditions:
- Open to all with minimum age of 18 years old.
- Registration per team of 3 people (no less or more).
- If any of the team member withdraw (any reason), the team will be disqualified and the payment fee will not be returned.
- Full payment must be made upon registration with proof of payment.
- Participant has full responsibility on their safety and health condition throughout participation in this virtual running.
- Each participant has to agree using strava.com as a main platform of virtual running monitoring and made their strava-profile public.
- Participants must have their own monitoring device to connect to strava platform.
- Each team member must complete 5km-run.
- Upon completion of 5km-run, each team (not individual) has to answer online quiz regarding their general knowledge on communication related field and upload proof of their 5km-run completion.
- Winners are based on highest quiz score and earliest 5km-run completion (must complete accumulated 15km per team). If there is tight battle, committee has the right for final decision.
- The winners will be announce at midnight of Merdeka day (16th September 2020 by 00:00)
- Committee’s selection of winners is final. No dispute is allowed.
- Committee members are not eligible to participate in this virtual running.
Public – RM50
IEEE Member – RM40
IEEE Malaysia Comsoc/VTS Joint Chapter member – RM30
What will you received based on category?
- Registered/paid but not finishing the run: T-shirt
- Registered/paid and completed the run: T-shirt, finisher medal, cert of completion from ComVT.
- Registered/paid and winner (first, second or third): T-shirt, Winner medal (first, second or third), cert of winner (first, second or third) from ComVT.
Method of items collection:
Self-pick-up: Location of pick-up will be email.
Postage: Additional postage fee of RM7 per participant.
The rights to redeem the items is revoked if not redeem by the end of 2020.
Info and questions, please contact: