ISTT2020: Call for Papers
ISTT2929: Call for Papers
“Emerging technologies in IoT and 5G”
IEEE Malaysia Communication Society and Vehicular Technology Society Joint Chapter is proud to organise a 2020 IEEE 5th International Symposium on Telecommunication Technologies (ISTT2020) through Virtual Conference on November 9-11, 2020. The conference is co-organized by Multimedia University and Universiti Teknologi MARA.
This year’s theme is “Emerging Technologies in IoT and 5G”. You may refer to https://istt2020.mycomvt.info for further information. The objective of this conference is to continue creating a discussion and networking platform among researchers, academicians, engineers and industry players in the fields of Wireless Communications, Vehicular Communications, Antenna, Propagation, Satellite, Radar and many more. The researchers and industries experts will be able to present research results, having a critical discussion on the current issues and exchange views that may create mutual interest. It also acts as a bridge to transfer research & development output to the applications which match the industrial requirements as well as users’ expectations.
The conference will have several high-quality keynote speeches given by well-known researchers. Papers are called for online (live) video presentation and submitted paper should follow the standard IEEE conference paper format. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. The conference is fully sponsored by IEEE Malaysia Communication Society and Vehicular Technology Society Joint Chapter.
Potential topics are solicited in but are not limited to the following categories:
- Antennas, Propagation and RF Design
- Optical Communications
- Spectrum Efficient Management, Sensing and Cognitive Radio
- Cooperative Communications, Distributed MIMO and Relaying
- Wireless / Radio Access Technologies
- Mobile Network Applications and Services
- Ad-hoc, Mesh, Machine-to-Machine and Sensor Networks
- Green Communications and Networks
- Vehicular Communications, Networks and Transportation Systems
- Future Trends, Internet and Emerging Technologies
- Special Track on Recent Advances in the 5G Communications
- Special Track on Future Trends in Internet of Things Technologies
- Space and Satellite Applications
- IR 4.0
- Energy Efficiency/Energy harvesting
- AI for Wireless Networks
- Submission of Full Paper: June 30, 2020
- Tutorial/Workshop Proposal: June 30, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: August15, 2020
- Early Bird Registration: September 30, 2020
- Camera Ready Submission: October 30, 2020
- Final Registration: October 30, 2020
- Conference Date: November 9-11, 2020
- Virtual Conference Platform
Sponsors & Exhibition
We invite your organization to be a sponsor. It will play an essential role in the success of the conference. Therefore, we would like to offer the opportunity to publicize your company through the event. You may support our symposium through contribution by cash or in-kind from your organization. As a sponsorship contributor, your organization will be entitled to several benefits.
We are looking forward to successful cooperation with you!